Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The "Sea Monster"


So me and the girls took a walk to the nearby Basha's because we were in need of some milk and other things and while we were there i thought it would be fun to introduce Melody to the Lobster tank. Lol. I had no idea the obsession i would start with her. The kid didn't want to leave that section of the store. Every time we walked away she would throw a conniption fit. As we walked through the store finishing collecting the few items we needed she insisted we go back to see the Lobster on more time and this is what she had to say about it:
Mel: Mom! I love this Sea Monster!
Me: Do you want to ask daddy if you can have it as a pet?
Mel: Yes! That Sea Monsters name is Ice Cubes and it is like a crab! I will have it and pet it and then I will BITE IT! I love that sea monster mom!
Too bad she only liked that sea monster for the first trip to the store that day. We had to go back a second time later in the day and she freaked out when i suggested we go look at her "Sea Monster Friend" Lol Melody just cracks me up!

No comments: