Monday, April 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger....

So my neighbor and Bestie has named me a Stylish Blogger, and I guess that along with being called the stylish blogger you have have to follow the following rules:


7 Facts, and you have to tag 7 friends.


Well, here it goes



Fact #1 : I am a very insecure person. I was made fun of and bullied, from kindergarten all the way through high school. And as a result i am rather obsessed with what people think of me and the way i look. I wont leave my house until i am thoroughly satisfied with the way that i am dressed, the way my hair is done, and if my make up is satisfactory. Also if i can help it i don't let people come to my house unless i feel it is cleaned to a satisfactory manner.




Fact #2: I LOVE to do fill it in puzzles, the ones that don't really require a lot of thinking. I don't like regular crossword puzzles because you have to actually think of the answer. With fill it in puzzles they provide you with the answer you just need to figure out where the answer goes. I did fill it in puzzles for most of my pregnancy with B. I would sit in my glider chair in the living room and just do fill it in puzzles while Jon watched the Soprano's. Good times.



Fact #3: I LOVE to bake!!!! I love love love to bake, especially when my creations turn out good! BUT.... I don't always want to eat them. I think i enjoy the creating more than i like eating. And i love to share my baking creations with my friends, family, and neighbors!!!



Fact #4: I am a scaredy cat! I am afraid of just about anything. Bugs, Snakes, werewolves, vampires, demons, ghosts, scary noises, the dark, crazy people hiding in the attic, COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL things. lol. But i cant help it. When i am at home by myself i cant help but let my poor little mind wander and run away with itself to scaryville. I told my friend Jen about how i wont ever go in the attic because growing up my sisters and i were convinced there was an attic man. A crazy man that lived in our attic and came down only to eat our tacquitos and get us into trouble. Of course no such man existed but just the same. Oh yeah and I'm scared of aliens too.



Fact #5: This one is a common known fact, but I was a teen mom. I got pregnant with my oldest daughter when i was 17. And let me tell you this I am completely grateful for it. I strongly believe that if she hadn't been sent down from heaven to my husband and I, my husband and i would have continued down our own little paths of self destruction and bad choices. Melody is my little blessing from heaven and she saved me from myself. I <3 her and what she has been in my life!



Fact #6: I love my beach cruiser bicycle. It is my anti-anxiety medicine for me. The feel of the wind on my face while riding my bike is completely relaxing and knocks out most anxiety i feel as soon as i get going. I mean i rode my bike 25 miles the other day all the way to my sisters house and it was a breeze for the most part because i didn't even feel like i was trekking with my bike to the other side of town. To me it just felt like I was riding around my neighborhood listening to my music and enjoying feeling the breeze across my face, except for the part where i had to ride my bike past the orange groves. Then Fact #4 kicked in because i was riding my bike at night. I was convinced some crazy hobo was gonna jump out of the orange groves and steal my bike and murder me. Like i said, i have a crazy imagination


Fact #7: I am a very empathetic person. So much so that watching TV shows and reading books can sometimes be grossly overwhelming to me. I get sucked into the emotions and the feelings of the characters in the movies and the books. Its kind of crazy but alas i am many levels of crazy. But its is also good because i want to take care of everyone i know. For example: My dear friend Alicia lost her best friend a year or so ago, and i felt like i was feeling every ounce of sadness she was feeling. I wanted to just squeeze her as hard as i could to just take all the sadness away from her. I feel sadness and pain for those i love, and even those i don't always know. I feel ecstatic and happiness when I'm with those that are happy, sometimes to the point of down right silliness. I cant help feeling all the emotions of those around me, I'm like a freaking sponge! But i wouldn't have it any other way.


So there you have it 7 facts about this stylish blogger. In return i shall tag 7 people



Tarin- My Big Sizzle

Kassi- Tarins BFF

Jessica- Friend

Kendra- Friend

Brittany- cousin in law

Allison- cousin in law


Kati- Friend


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Alicia W said...

I love you so much, girl! You are so great and I'm so happy we found each other! Seriously, great list.