Monday, May 25, 2009

Most Recent Thoughts

Most of the time I often dwell on the things that i think might be trying or troubling for me, and i never really take the time to truly appreciate what i have in my life. God and Everyone else in this world knows Im not perfect and that I have so much to work on, but in spite of all that i have people who truly love me for who I am, despite all my (many) faults.

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband such as Jon Stanley. He is my rock and the foundation of the strength I find to get through each and everyday. I couldnt ask for a better man and I am truly truly grateful to have been so lucky to have him to love.

And then there are my girls. I so often focus on the frustrating and naughty things that they do that i forget how much of a blessing they are to me in my life. They are my little angels. I love them so much and they are growing up so fast. I need to start focusing on how wonderful they are instead of how silly and naughty they can be.

I am also so grateful to have friends and family that love and support me through my hard times, to all of you who have been there to help me up when I've been down, thank you!

I am also thankful for all the trials and tribulations I have experienced in my life. If it werent for them I wouldnt be the person I am today, and I wouldnt want my life any other way than it is today.

No comments: